Simon and Iain talk through what the team has been up to in April. All the blogs should be on the website and of course you can subscribe to the podcast via iTunes or via PodBean.
Key publications in April.
1. Our e-book on health and wellbeing for the resuscitationist. http://stemlynsblog.org/the-resuscitationists-guide-to-health-and-wellbeing-a-st-emlyns-e-book/
2. Police drop offs for penetrating trauma in the US. http://stemlynsblog.org/to-protect-and-serveand-drop-off-st-emlyns/
3. The latest blogs on the amazing #badEMfest18 conference in South Africa http://stemlynsblog.org/bademfest18-day-3-st-emlyns/
4. The top 10 trauma papers of the year http://stemlynsblog.org/top-10-trauma-papers-2017-2018-for-traumacareuk-conference-st-emlyns/
5. Complications of anticoagulation http://stemlynsblog.org/complications-of-anticoagulation-and-how-to-manage-them-st-emlyns/
6. Trauma CT in kids http://stemlynsblog.org/jc-trauma-paediatric-wbct/
7. The folly of dichotomous diagnosis http://stemlynsblog.org/50-shades-black-white-folly-dichotomy/
8. Bonded in Blood with Ashley Liebig and Noah Gallagher http://stemlynsblog.org/bonded-in-blood/
9. How to coach your team and the Austrian EM conference http://stemlynsblog.org/how-to-coach-feedback-team-st-emlyns/
Gosh, when you write it down and think about all the work the rest of the team puts in to teach and learn it makes me kind of proud. Don't forget to join us later this year for the live version at #stemlyneLIVE in Manchester.
- Subscribe to the blog (look top right for the link)
- Subscribe to our PODCAST on iTunes
- Follow us on twitter @stemlyns
- PLEASE Like us on Facebook
- Find out more about the St.Emlyn’s team
- Come join us at our conference in October 2018